Monday, April 17, 2006

I'm Back! Weekends 8, 9 and 10

Sorry for the delay in writing. Been busy at work but not that busy, so I'm not sure exactly why I haven't been blogging. Here is an update on weekends #8 - 10.

On April 2 I helped out my friend Eliot who is a tour guide (Brooklyn Attitude). I guess you can say I was an assistant tour guide for a noshing tour he was giving to a group of about 40 people from New Jersey. It was the perfect day for it, great weather, sunny but not too hot. We started with Dim Sum in Chinatown (Mandarin Court), headed to Ross and Daughters for pickled herring in a white wine sauce, pizza at Lombardi's, mozzeralla at the Italian Food Center and coffee and dessert at Ferraro's.

The next weekend I only made it into the city late on Saturday and left early afternoon. But I did make it to for drinks with friends at Hop Devil Grill and had a wonderful brunch at Cafe Frida right behind the Museum of Natural History.

This past weekend I had dinner in Park Slope on Friday night and on Saturday made it back to the Bread Bar. Plus I bought new rollerblades and took them for a test run along the Hudson river for about an hour. Amazing difference compared to my 12 year old skates!

Just a quick update, I'll try to write more when I get a chance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home